Sunday, February 2, 2014

GMG Week Two ~ Focused Questions

1.) The refreshment of this world runs out and dries up.  It quickly leaves you thirsting for something more.  God's Living Water not only quenches YOUR thirst, you become the fountain that waters the lives of others.  Who are you intentionally reaching out to, so that you may share the fountains of Living Water - water that will ever run dry?

I believe I am intentionally reaching out to my family and coworkers.  I hope I am a good example of His love and forgiveness.  I hope they see His light in my life and know that my reason for being who I am is because of His love for me.

2.) Compare John 6:35, 8:12, 10:11, 14:6 and 15:5.  In all these passages, Jesus tells us who He is.  Who is He in your life?  Which one do you relate to Him the best as?  In what ways do you need to know Jesus more based on these verses?

I believe I relate to Him best in 15:5 and need to know Him more based on 10:11.

Any comments?

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment