Monday, February 10, 2014

GMG ~ Week Four ~ Let's Be Intentional

Week Four Challenge:  We all have husbands with different needs.  Don't miss the blessing of being a helper to your husband.  What are some areas you already help your husband in?  What are some areas where you could work to be a better source of support and encouragement?

I help my husband by being supportive of his work and being out of town all week.  I take care of the home and family things while he is away.  I could be more encouraging by helping him with other household things like bill paying and such.  I know I am a complainer.  It is one of my biggest areas of sin.  I could be more encouraging to him by realizing how blessed I am and stop complaining about little things.  Life could be much harder.

Week Four Memory verse:  The Lord God said, it is not good for the man to be alone.  I will make a helper suitable for him. Genesis 2:18

Week Three:  This week I'm going to be intentionally focused on:  Encouraging my husband and not complaining.  Stopping in my tracks even if it means physically holding my hand over my mouth not just in my marriage but in ALL areas of my life.

Your Marriage "Hour by hour we receive the love, forgiveness and grace of God, and hour by hour we must extend the same love, forgiveness and grace to our husbands."  ~Courtney Joseph, Women Living Well

No comments:

Post a Comment