Monday, February 10, 2014

GMG Intentionally Focused Study Week 4 Day 1

Genesis 2:18,24

S: 18 ~ Then the Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone.  I will make a helper who is just right for him.

24 ~ This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.

O:  Helper=Companion.
Leave his parents and EMBRACE/UNITE/CLEAVE to his wife.
Become one.

A:  I need to be a better helper for my husband.  His is so good to me and I take such advantage of him.  I need to realize how blessed I am and support him better.  I need to remember how much of a struggle it is for him to be gone all week just to provide for us.

P:  Father, thank you for choosing me to be Jeff's helper in this life.  Thank you for the dedication he has to our marriage.  Help me to be a better wife in our relationship.  I have so much work to do.  I am ashamed of the times I have failed him and You and not been the best I can be.  Thank you for this study and these women and for your word continuing to guide all of us to your ways.  Be with each of us this week in this journey.  It isn't an easy journey.  It is enlightening in so many ways to search your word and grow in your grace.

~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment