Monday, February 17, 2014

GMG Intentionally Focused Study Week 5 Day 1

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

S: Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.  If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.  But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.

O:  Two are better than one.  Being alone can cause trouble.

A:  I need to be more open to relationships and receiving help.  I spend a lot of time alone and actually enjoy being alone.

P:  Father help me be more accepting of help and relationships.  I know I tend to push people away as a defense mechanism in order to not be hurt.  You know my heart and my intentions.  Help me not to worry about what others think about me.  You know and that is all that is important.  Thank you for a new week of this study.  I can hardly believe we are into week five.  Bless each of us this week in our walk with you and studying your word.

~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment