Monday, February 24, 2014

GMG Intentionally Focused Study Week 6 Day 1

Deuteronomy 6:7-9

S:  Repeat them again and again to your children.  Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up.  Tie them to your hands and wear them on your forehead as reminders.  Write them on the doorposts of your house an on your gates.

O:  Keep the commands of God in the forefront of everything I do and say.  Talk about them constantly. Put them everywhere to keep my mind and heart focused on His Word.

A:  I need to keep writing God's word on my heart and mind.  Memorizing and focusing on His commands.

P:  Father help me this week to remember and focus on the scriptures you place on my heart.  Help me with my focus this week which is to be in constant prayer for those I come in contact with this week.  Be with each of these ladies this week as they study your word.  Bless them Father as they are a blessing to me.  In Jesus name I pray.

~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment