Thursday, February 27, 2014

GMG Intentionally Focused Study Week 6 Day 4

Matthew 18:5-6

S:  "And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me.  But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.

O:  Trust.  Fall

A:  I probably need to treat adults more like I do children and be less critical and more loving.  I love children and they seem to be drawn to me.  I have been such a skeptic of adults lately.  Critical and judgmental.  This week has brought out an old frustration in me that I didn't raise my children in a Godly home.

P:  Father, no excuses here.  I had the opportunity to raise our children in a Godly home and didn't.  Please forgive me and help me move forward.  Help me to be a good example to my children in their adulthood.  Help me be a good example to my nieces, nephews, grandchildren and all I come in contact with.  Guard my heart and mind.  Make be ever mindful of the words of my mouth and my actions that I would reflect your love in my life.

~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment