Monday, February 24, 2014

GMG ~ Week Six ~ Let's Be Intentional

Week Six Challenge:  As you "walk along the road' with your children this week (at the dinner table, driving to activities, during the bedtime routine, etc.), intentionally make a point to talk about "the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, his power, and the wonders he has done (Psalm 78).  If you don't have children of your own, find time this week to visit a child in your life (nieces, nephews, neighbors, children in your church, etc.) with the same intention.

Week Six Memory Verse:  Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from Him.  Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one's youth.  Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.  They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.  ~Psalm 127:3-5

Week Six: This week I'm going to be intentionally focused on: Prayer.  Praying for not just my children, but my friends, family and all who come to mind.  Asking God to meet them where they are.  Comfort, guide and protect them.

Your Children: "In the end, the measure of my success as a mother will not be how well I have taught my kids or cared for hem but whether I have been faithful in helping them respond to God's call on their lives." ~ Sally Clarkson, Ministry of Motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment