Saturday, February 22, 2014

GMG Intentionally Focused Study Week 6 Day 2

Psalms 78:6-7

S:  so the next generation might know them - even the children not yet born - and they in turn will teach their own children.  So each generation should set its hope anew on God, not forgetting his glorious miracles and obeying his commands.

O:  Generations. Teach them. Hope. Don't forget his miracles and commands. 

A:  This is a wonderful follow up to yesterday's scripture. If we repeat them. Talk about them. Tie them to our hands and wear them on our foreheads. Then it would be easier than if we didn't do this. 

P:  Father I know my children are grown and I didn't raise them in your word as I should have.  I'm so sorry. Now my grandchildren may be raised in a godless home. It breaks my heart. But I know you are God and you hold those babies in your hands and you are in control not their parents. Help me to be a good example of your love. I know it's never too late. Thank you. In Jesus name. 

~Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment