Saturday, February 15, 2014

GMG Week Four ~ Focused Questions

1.)  Do you see the role of a wife as God intended, to be a help to the husband-not a slave-but one who completes Him?  What are ways that you balance your husband-and what are some ways that you can grow as a partner for him?  If you are unmarried-what are some ways that you see God as your husband, filling in the gaps in areas that you lack?

I do see myself as the one who completes my husband and he completes me.  I am so very thankful for our marriage, for our relationship.  We just work.  We have such a good flow.  We read each other well.  After 27 years I hope we have a great relationship.

2.)  Compare Ephesians 5:22-33 and Colossians 3:18-19,23.  How can we apply the concepts of both of these passages, with the focus being intentional-bringing Glory to the Lord?

I believe we do this by honoring each other in our marriage.  Loving each other unconditionally and protecting each other in all ways.  By loving and respecting each other and following the commands of the bible brings honor and glory to God.

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment