Monday, September 29, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 5 - Day 1

Reading Esther 5:1-3

S:  Paslms 34:7 For the angel of The Lord is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him. 

O:  Guards, surrounds and defends. 

A:  Trust. How many times do I not trust?  I fear and don't step out in faith and trust God's plan and His protection. I need to remember the puzzle he is putting together for me. The puzzle of my life. I need to remember he has all the pieces splayed out before him knowing exactly which piece is going into place next. I need to trust him and allow him to use me to press the edges in. 

P:  Father, God, Holy One, you are my defender. You are my guard. You surround me with a hedge of protection, my puzzle border.  I hesitate and sometimes never move. Give me the courage to trust where you are sending me. Give me the boldness of Esther to come out from under my covers to do your will. I ask in Jesus precious name. ~Amen


Please pray for my friend, Amy, who is trying to sell her house. She is living with her in laws and has found several homes but can't buy until hers sells. 

No comments:

Post a Comment