Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 3 - Day 3

Reading Esther 3:7-11

S:  Psalms 52:2 All day long you plot destruction. Your tongue cuts like a sharp razor, you're an expert at telling lies. 

O:  Plot destruction. Cuts like a razor. Expert of lies. 

A:  Wow!  I am reminded how wretched I am. Sensationalism flows freely from my tongue making things better or worse than they really are for building up or sympathy. I need to be like Amy and zip it. I read something this week and laughed at it. Maybe I should take the advice of it:  Instead of lip gloss, some people should use a glue stick!  <-----yep, that's me. 

P:  Father, be my glue stick. Seal my lips and hold my tongue. You have provided. You are in control. Let my life be an example of that. Trip me. Get me out of your way. Oh Lord, I'm humbled by your instruction. Help me. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment