Friday, September 26, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 4 - Day 5

Reading Esther 4:15-17

S:  Psalms 32:8  The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.  I will advise you and watch over you.  

O:  He will guide, advise and watch over me on the best pathway of my life. 

A:  I decided I need to make this personal. Not that I haven't but this week especially made me feel like God is really speaking directly to me. He is telling me what I need to do and what He is doing. I need to stay in His word to really learn and know his will for my life. 

P:  Father thank you for opening my heart. Thank you for a clear direction. Thank you for giving me all of what I need to be your child in his life. Thank you for letting me know this is not the end that you have an eternal home prepared for me. I need to share this so others may know your love and have your watchful eyes upon them. ~Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment