Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 2 - Day 3

Reading Esther 2:8-11

S:  Psalm 112:1 Praise The Lord!  How joyful are those who fear The Lord and delight in obeying his commands. 

O:  Praise. Joyful. Delight. 

A:  I have been so down lately. I really needed these words today.  Praise The Lord. I need to remember he always has my best interest at heart. He loves me and directs my path just like he did Esther's. I need to stay in his word and obey him. But the best part is he loves me in spite of my faults. Hallelujah! 

P:  Father thank you. You love me and know what's best for me. Forgive me for not always seeing what you plan for me as good. Thank you for providing all of my needs. A roof. Food. Water. Heat and cool. A bed. Oh so much to be thankful for. Thank you for loving me. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment