Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 4 - Day 2

Reading Esther 4:4-7

S:  2Corinthians 1:4 He comforts us is all our troubles so we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us. 

O:  Comfort in all our troubles. Give others the same comfort. 

A:  I have lost so much in losing my sister, but I also gained so much. God in his goodness and mercy has loved me and comforted me in this difficult time. He has taught me how to grieve and help others in their loss. He has silenced me when I needed to be quiet and given me words when I had none to offer. He has taught me in my loss. He has comforted me. 

P:  Father when I had no words and only tears you gave me what I needed. You comforted me even when I thought you weren't there. Thank you for teaching me even in my grief. Thank you for giving me opprtunities to comfort others. Use me to share your love with others especially with those who do not know you as their personal Lord and Savior so they can have a life living to serve you. Let me be your hands and feet, Lord. I ask in Jesus' name. ~Amen

TT:  I am thankful for oppotunities to minister to others and witness of God's love. I am thankful I didn't drown in my sorrow and become a bitter angry woman who blamed God. Thank God I am His. 

No comments:

Post a Comment