Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 4 - Day 3

Reading Esther 4:8-11

S:  Proverbs 20:28 Unfailing love and faithfulness protect the king; his throne is made secure through love. 

O:  Unfailing love and faithfulness. 

A:  His unfailing love and faithfulness are what make me what I am today. Not anything I have done or do. He gives me the desire to be who I am. I strive to be more like him each day. I fall and I get back up. He is faithful to help me get back up. I could choose to lay there and wallow in my 'whoa is me state', but he loves me too much to let me there. 

P:  Papa, thank you for loving me and being faithful to me. Even if I was the only one, you would have still come for me. Thank you for making me who I am. I am not being prideful. I am just very thankful that you love me enough and care for me enough to not let me die in my sins.  Praise your holy name. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment