Thursday, September 25, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 4 - Day 4

Reading Esther 4:12-14

S:  Esther 4:14  If you keep quiet at a time like this, deliverance and relief for the Jews will arise from some other place, but you and your relatives will die.  Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just as such a time as this?

O:  I (insert your name here) was made for such a time as this. 

A:  Am I going to sit here and keep wondering what it is I am supposed to be doing to further the kingdom of God or am I going to keep sitting here waiting for it to come to me?  

P:  Father make me your hands and feet. I want to do your will. Sitting here wondering what it is or trying to figure it out isn't helping. Forgive me for passing on opprtunities you put in front of me because I don't want to get my hands dirty or get involved.  You give me opportunities everyday in big ways and small ways. Use me, Lord. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment