Thursday, September 4, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 1 - Day 4

Good Morning Ladies~

Reading Esther 1:13-18

S:  Proverbs 14:8 The prudent understand where they are going, but fools deceive themselves. 

O:  Prudent =  having or showing careful good judgement. Fool = A stupid or silly person. 

A:  Sometimes I just need to define things and really see in black and white what things mean. I know there are times I'm a fool but I hope that as I gain more and more knowledge of God's word I will become more prudent. When I think of who Xerxes turned to when he needed advice, he turned to man. How many times do I do that? I should always turn to God first. Ask him how to handle things first. I love this:
I really need to pay attention to this.

P:  Father thank you for always being here for me. Forgive me for not coming to you first with all my situations. Thank you for giving me a new day to try again. Draw me ever close to you that you would be the friend I want to run to with everything before anyone else. I love you. ~Amen

Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment