Friday, September 12, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 2 - Day 5

Reading Esther 2:19-23

S:  Proverbs 19:20 Get all the advice and instruction you can, so you will be wise the rest of your life. 

O:  Advice/instruction. Wise the rest of your life. 

A:  Where could anyone find better advice and instruction than God's word?  I need to stay in his word and in this study with you wonderful women to gain as much wisdom as possible for the rest of my life. 

P:  Father your guidance and direction in your word is the best advice I could ever want or need. Thank you for putting me right where I am. Thank you for this group of women who help me each day to grown in wisdom with your word. Be with each of us this weekend. Restore us and strengthen us and give us each the comfort we need. In Jesus precious name. ~Amen 

FFF ~ I lift each of you ladies up today. You all have been such great support and prayer warriors to everyone in the group. I'm blessed and grateful for each of you. 

PS We signed on a house yesterday. Praise The Lord from whom all blessings flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment