Monday, September 15, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study -Week 3 - Day 1

Reading Esther 3:1-3

S:  Psalms 95:6 Come, let us worship and bow down. Let us kneel before The Lord our maker. 

O:  Worship. Bow down. Kneel before The Lord 

A:  This verse made me really think about what it is I am worshiping.  I can think of quite a few things in my life that I worship. Some more than others.  There are things that take priority in my life. I need to reexamine my priorities. I am challenging myself this week to take a stand against those things I wrongly worship and ask God to stand in place of those idols. 

P:  Father, God, I know what stands in my way. Some idols more clear than others. You know what does, too.  Forgive me. Be my Idol, Father. Let nothing stand between us. Help me. Give me strength to break the chains of the things standing between us. Let me run to you when I feel my weaknesses taking over. I want to love you more than any other thing in my life. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment