Friday, September 19, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 3 - Day 5

Reading Esther 3:14-15

S:  Proverbs 25:19 Putting confidence in an unreliable person in times if trouble is like chewing with a broken tooth or walking on a lame foot. 

O:  Trusting in someone untrustworthy is not a good thing. 

A:  I need to be very careful who I turn to for advice. If I am turning to someone I barely know and is not a true man or woman of God I could be lead into a difficult situation. I need to be sure to turn to God first to direct me to Godly advice. 

P:  Father again your word reminds me of where I need to turn. And that is to you and your word. Everything I need to know has been written in your book of instruction. Lead me to people who know and love you and will direct my path. Help me as I search for a church here in our new home state. Give me confidence to walk in the doors of a new church.  I love you Lord and praise your holy name. ~Amen

FFF:  I am so blessed by each one of you. Each devotion paints another picture in my mind. I am so grateful for the picture Shirley paints of us crawling into our Papa's lap and Him holding us close, loving and comforting us and listening to each of our hearts desires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment