Thursday, September 11, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 2 - Day 4

Reading Esther 2:12:18

S:  Esther 2:17. And the king loved Esther more than any of the other young women. He was so delighted with her that he set the royal crown on her head and declared her queen instead of Vashti. 

O:  Loved her more than the others. He was delighted with her. Declared her queen. 

A:  I honestly have to say this passage puzzled me. But then God gave me this. Esther was an orphan. She probably was very down and sad at this being an orphan at such a young age. But she was cared for and loved and obviously beautiful which caused her to be placed in a very important role for ages to come. 

P:  Father these words today remind me that no one is out of your reach. You care and provide for the fatherless, the homeless and unloveable. Continue to put this word on my heart that I would wholly understand what you would have me take from this passage. ~Amen

TT:  I am so thankful for this group of women. So many have reached out and prayed for me and others. It's such a comfort to know I am prayed for and loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment