Wednesday, February 25, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 7 - Wednesday

Good morning Girls~

Reading Matthew 25:34-40

Inline image 1

S:  For I was hungry, and you fed me.  I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink.  I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home.

O:  Invited.

A:  I am given many opportunities to serve and disregard these opportunities so many times.  Why?  Because I am tired, lazy, my house is messy, my dogs are in the way....the list goes on and on.  While I love to entertain, that is not what it is all about.  It is about doing what needs to be done right now, in the midst of the excuses.  Even when I am tired and don't want to be bothered.  It is when everything isn't perfectly in it's place.  It is in the store lines.  It is in the traffic.  It is in the office.  It is everywhere.  I need to pay attention.  I didn't deserve any of what God gave to me yet he gave it anyway.   Who am I to hold anything I have back from another?  It isn't mine anyway.

P:  Father, you gave.  Simply.  Gave.  Let me do the same.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment