Tuesday, February 24, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 7 - Tuesday

Good morning~

Reading Matthew 5:13-16



Inline image 1

S:  You are the light of the world - like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.  In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.

O:  Light.  Shine.  Praise.

A:  Have you ever felt yourself drawn to someone?  Felt that something different in a person?  Saw that light in their life?  See the shine in them?  I have.  I love how God draws us to those who are His.  When we are following Jesus, he directs us to those other kids of his.  If I am not shining, how will others know I am his?  

P:  Father, thank you for the light you bring into my life.  Thank you for putting your other kids in my path.  I love the bond we share in you.  Let my light shine bright for you in this dark world.  Let me bring honor and praise to you in all I do.  In Jesus name I pray.  ~Amen

It's snowing here in NC.  Kaylee is half way to school and they called a delay.  I see PA is on a delay today, too.  Be careful out there.  Enjoy it if you love it.  I don't mind the snow, it's the bitter cold I don't like.  Stay warm.

In His arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment