Tuesday, February 10, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 5 - Tuesday

Good morning~

Happy birthday to our very own Tammy.  I hope your day is as special as you are!!

Reading Acts 4:32-35

S.O.A.P.

Inline image 1

S:  All the believers were united in heart and mind.  And they felt that what they owned was not their own, so they shared everything they had.

O: United.  Shared everything.

A:  Like I said yesterday, I am not a regular church attender.  Because of this group, I feel plugged in to a community of believers.   But, after reading yesterdays posts and now today's, I am realizing I do need to be involved in a local church.  One that has believers and teachers of God's word.  A place where I can learn and be with others in Christ and break bread and fellowship.  It is what I am called to do.

P:  Father, direct my path in the way you would have me go.  Cause me to be obedient even if it isn't at the church I have been attending (when I go).  Be with the others in our group searching for their home church.  In Jesus' precious name.  ~Amen

Have a good day.  It's a soggy one here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment