Wednesday, February 18, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 6 - Wednesday

Good morning~

Reading:

Zechariah 7:8-12

S.O.A.P.

Inline image 1

S: This is what the Lord of Heaven's Armies says:  Judge fairly, and show mercy and kindness to one another.  Do not oppress widows, orphans, foreigners, and the poor.  And do not scheme against each other.

O:  Show mercy and kindness.  It is what the Lord says.

A:  I have been working hard on this scripture.  I feel like this is what our entire study has been pushing me to do.  It's about loving others right where they are and in spite of how I feel about them.  I need to love in all areas no matter what others look like, smell like, ANYTHING.  I am not the judge.  Praise God for that.  Just love and all the rest will fall into place.  I need to stop worrying about the crumbs and dust.  Just love and open up my arms.  Oh my. 

P:  Father, thank you for opening my eyes.  Thank you for Joy's words this morning.  I need to remember just sitting in the dust and coming together is all some people need.  I need that.  I need to get kicked out of my comfort zone and pushed in the dust and dirt amongst your people.  Guide me.  Thank you for loving me right where I am, dusty and dirty.  ~Amen

Be blessed and a blessing, Girls.  Also, I have an unspoken request.  Please lift it to the Lord.  He knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment