Friday, February 6, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 4 - Friday

Happy Friday, Girls~

It's hard to believe we are now half way through this study.  I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am.  Thank you for sticking with this and for sharing your hearts.

Today is fun fact Friday.  

Inline image 1

My fun fact is, I love animals.  Any kind of animal.  They just make me happy.   I always wonder what they think about and if they have a secret language between each other.  (I know I am silly)

Reading today is Galatians 6:1-10

S.O.A.P.  Galatians 6:10

Inline image 2


S:  Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone - especially to those in the family of faith.

O:  Do good to everyone - especially other believers.

A:  All week we have talked about others.  Today those others are ESPECIALLY those we share faith with.  I sure hope you all read the blog post that LGG puts out Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  They are some of the most thought provocation and inspiring words that I read on those days.  Whitney touches my heart every time I read her thoughts.  Today she shares:  

But we love Jesus and we’re practicing how to keep the main thing the main thing:
No condemnation.
No competition.
No comparing.
Just compassion to do good when we can, and enough courage to take the focus off of ourselves and promptly put it back onto Jesus. Over and over again, with help from each other.
WOW!  Wouldn't it be wonderful to live this way every day, with everyone, especially those we love and share our faith with?
P:  Father, thank you for these beautiful women who choose to share in our group.  Thank you for allowing us to come together each morning from all over but feel so together.  Thank you for giving us opportunities to lift each other up and share our joys and sorrows.  Be with each of us this weekend as we go to our own churches, or trying to find new churches or wherever each of us are.  Help us to find and share with others who have a like faith as ours.  We need You as our center.  A cord with three strands is not easily broken.  ~Amen.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment