Monday, February 23, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 7 - Monday

Good morning~

Please lift Kim's family in prayer this week as they say good bye to her uncle.  Please also remember Amy and her family as they deal with damages and repairs to their house several states away from where they live.  And the many other prayer requests our group has.

This week's challenge:

Week 7 Challenge
This week, join us in reaching the nations with God’s Word! You can do that a number of ways:
1. Forward our studies on to your mission directors at your churches or colleges.
2. Email them to friends in other countries or who are involved in ministries who serve our sisters in Christ in other countries.
3. Share our images on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and tag your friends or family who might know of women who could benefit from our studies. We each have a part to play in spreading the good news of God’s love to the ends of the earth!
Reading John 3:14-19

Inline image 1

S:  For this is how God loved the world:  He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.  God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

O:  Love.  Gave.  Eternal life.

A:  I need to always remember that even though I am a sinner God loves me anyway and sent his Son to die for me.  I need to share what he has given to me with others so that they may know his love.  If I stand in judgment of them and not love, how will they ever know Him.

P:  Father, be with me each step of my day.  Let me be a sister to walk with in faith not a judge and critic.  Forgive me when I fail you.  Pick me up when I fall.  Allow me to find others in my path who know you to help support me when I need picked up.  Be with our group, Father.  You know our struggles.  You know our requests.  You know our hearts.  I thank you for each of them.  Thank you for bringing them into my life.  Thank you for bonding our group.  Thank you for being our core.  ~Amen

Be blessed and a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Darla, for this point of view. We so need to remember not to judge others but to share with them the message of love that Jesus came for them! Thanks again for your many posts! they challenge and encourage me.

    ReplyDelete