Friday, February 27, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 7 - Friday

Happy Friday and Happy Birthday Mom~

Can't wait for a hug from my mom and some of my mom's cooking, too. Please pray for safe travels for my uncle, aunt and mom as they are about to head down the road this morning.

From today's LGG blog: (I love this)

Let’s be women who are not ashamed of the gospel but who are so in love with our Saviour that we cannot keep his beautiful message to ourselves.
Looking to Jesus,
jen-sig





Reading Matthew 28:16-20

Inline image 1

S:  Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.  Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you.  And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

O:  Go.  Teach.  Always with me.

A:  There are so many ways to share Jesus with others around us.  We don't need to use words.  We can serve in so many ways.  But we need to be in his Word and placing it on our hearts so that when we are in a situation to need to witness to others who have questions, we are able to answer intelligently and with HIS words.  It can be difficult and put us in uncomfortable places, but we only need to trust that He will be by our side.  He never leaves us.  He will direct our words in a way to bring honor and glory to Him.

P:  Father, as I do each and every morning, I come.  I ask.  Give me opportunities to serve in this dark world.  And when words are necessary, give me your words.  Words that will direct people to you.  My hope and prayer is that everyone I meet knows I am your child and that they would want to know you, too.  Forgive me when I fail.  Help me to learn and be better for you.  Place your word on my heart in mind in a way that I would be able to use them wisely in situations where words are needed to help someone on their way.  I ask these things in Jesus name.  ~Amen.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies.

~Darla


So excited for the next study. Please let me know if you plan to participate. I mean REALLY DIG into God's word with us. Remember this takes commitment. I look forward to studying this. One of my favorite books.

Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment