Monday, February 9, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 5 - Monday

Good morning~

Are you ready for a good week?  I am.  I am staying positive this week.  I will not let anyone steal my joy.  

Our challenge this week:

Inline image 1

Our reading today is:  Acts 2:42-47

And S.O.A.P. 

Inline image 1



S:  All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord's Supper), and to prayer.

O:  Fellowship.

A:  I am not a regular attender of church on Sunday, I'll admit, however, I do feel it is good to come together with other believers.  I enjoy going to church when I do and love hearing the message of our pastor.  The NC girls of this study have been meeting together Saturday morning for a few hours and it is a wonderful time of study, sharing, crying and laughter.  I am hoping by the end of the week I will have a better understanding and desire to be a more regular Sunday church attender.

P:  Father, thank you for providing a wonderful church to attend with a pastor who speaks directly from your word and convicts me to spend more time in your word and being about your business.  Thank you for these sisters who are a wonderful group to fellowship with and pray with.  Be with each of us this week as we learn more about coming together as a body of believers.  In Jesus' precious name.  ~Amen

Have a happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment