Thursday, February 19, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 6 - Thursday

Good morning~

Thankful Thursday.  What are you thankful for?

Inline image 1

I am thankful for making it home safely yesterday.  That was terrible.  I have a new appreciation for the PENNDOT road crews after having experienced just two blasts of winter here in NC.  PA girls you have not idea how blessed you are to have the crews you do.  The weather was worse than I have seen even in PA yesterday, but we just do not have the equipment here to handle it.  So all that to say, I am thankful for the PENNDOT crews having taken such good care of the roadways in PA.  Thank you CHRISTOPHER WILSON!!!!!  (Tammy's husband)


Reading:

Matthew 7:1-5;12

S.O.A.P.

Inline image 1

S:  "Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you.  This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.

O/A:  I really need to respect myself more.  If I am to treat others better, I need to realize what a gift I am, too.  I down myself regularly.  I don't take compliments well.  I don't eat right or exercise regularly.  How am I to have a healthy attitude toward others.  Yes I am respectful of others and try to be kind but am I really doing the best I can?  Remember the eye rolling that I claim to be so good at?  Yeah, I have a lot of work today, starting with me.

P:  Father, thank you for allowing me to see this verse in a different light today.  I realize I need to start with me.  In turn, with your help and guidance, I will be a better child for your kingdom.  Forgive me for falling short, daily.  Thank you for your mercies new each morning.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment