Tuesday, February 17, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 6 - Tuesday

Good morning~

It is treacherous here in NC.  Duke is on a two hour delay.  There are accidents everywhere.  Please stay safe and warm wherever you are.

Reading:

Galatians 5:13-18

S.O.A.P.

Inline image 1

S:  For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters.  But don't use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature.  Instead, use your freedom to serve on another in love.  For the whole law can be summed up in this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself.

O:  Freedom.  Serve.  Love.

A:  I have been given freedom in Christ and need to use this freedom in a way that is pleasing to him and in a way that serves him and shows/shares his love with others.  Whether the others I come in contact with are believers or unbelievers, this freedom gives me opportunities to serve others that those who do know him will know I am Christ's own and those who do not, may see Him in me and want to know him.

P:  Father the past few weeks of this study have been a real eye opener for me.  I hear you telling me that I am your example, I am your witness.  I need to be very careful of my actions because others are watching.  If I slip up even the slightest, it can cause great detriment to who you are.  Please forgive me.  Walk by my side and guide me.  Let me not cause someone to stumble.  Let me serve others for your glory and praise.  In Jesus' precious name I pray.  ~Amen

Have a great day ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment