Monday, February 16, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 6 - Monday

Good morning Dear Ones~

This is our weekly challenge:

Inline image 1
Reading today is:

Matthew 22:34-40

S.O.A.P.

Inline image 1


S:  Jesus replied, "'You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.'  This is the first and greatest commandment.  A second is equally important: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.

O:  LOVE. 

A:  I need to remember how much He loves me first.  With His love in the forefront of my mind at all times, I will be able to freely and more easily give of myself to others, without judgement or hesitation.

P:  Father forgive me for not loving to the point of being stretched, to the point of actually aching.  I need to love more freely.  Help me recognize where I am needed and place me in the midst of those people who need you.  Be with each of us this week as we go out into this world that is hungry and thirsting for you.  Let us give in ways we never imagine we could give.  I ask this in your son's precious and holy name.  ~Amen

Kim, praying for you and your family.  Please let me know if you need anything.

Be blessed and a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment