Wednesday, February 4, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 4 - Wednesday

Good morning Girls~

Happy Halfway Day.

Reading Psalm 133:1-3

S.O.A.P. 
Psalm 133:1

Inline image 1

S:  How wonderful and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony!

O:  Wonderful, pleasant - harmony!

A:  What a force we could be if we all celebrated each other's strengths, gifts, talents instead of tearing each other down or by being jealous.  God gives us each our own gifts.  I think of when it is raining or when I spill something (my mom knows this has been a pet peeve of mine for as long as I can remember) but think of it.  The wet flows even into the nooks and crannies of everything in it's path.  What a covering.  We need to come together as a body of believers and for the greater good of Christ's people.  We can build on one another's strengths to become better for Him.

P:  Father thank you for the stepping stones in my life.  Thank you for allowing me to grow.  Help me to build my sisters up and recognize their abilities and not be jealous.  Give us opportunities to work together for your greater good.  Forgive me for tearing down and not building up.  I am sinful and jealous at times and that is ugly.  It feels so much better to celebrate than tear down.  Be with us as we go about our day.  Give us words to share with each other to build up and celebrate each other as a body of your children.  ~Amen

Be blessed and a blessing, Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment