Thursday, February 26, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 7 - Thursday

Thankful Thursday~

What are you thankful for?  I am thankful for my Mom.  Tomorrow is her birthday.  She is coming for a visit and will be staying with us for a whole week!!

Reading Luke 10:30-37


Inline image 1

S:  "Now which of these three would you say was a neighbor to the man who was attacked by bandits?" Jesus asked.  The man replied, "The one who showed him mercy."  Then Jesus said, "Yes, now go and do the same.

O:  Mercy.

A/P:  Father you are full of mercy and show me mercy each day of my life.  Let me show even an ounce of your mercy to others, especially those closest to me.  Please forgive me for my impatience and for not loving with my whole heart.  Thank you for loving me right where I am.  ~Amen

Be safe sweet sisters.  We got nine inches of beautiful white fluffy wet snow here in NC.  It is beautiful from my window.  Work was closed today as is everything else here in our area even McDonald's is closed.  Unheard of in PA!!  Makes me giggle.  Thankful for not losing power and having a warm home.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment