Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hey you Followers.....

Good morning~

I have been praying about changing things here on my blog.  My title has been 'My Life Chapters' since I started this blog a few years ago, but I have changed it to 'Devotions' as of this morning because that's what it's been for most of this year (since I have finally been a regular blogger).  I am going to keep posting my devotions to this blog from now on.

I have started a new blog about my personal life and will not be making it a public blog.  It is called 'My Life Chapters'.  I simply swapped the names of my two blogs.  I have a VERY OLD computer and it isn't able to export and import so this is my way around that issue.  So the web address of this blog will stay the same and the new blog will have a new web address.  Not sure what that will be yet.

All this to say, if you are still interested in following me on my new blog with the old name (o: and stuff about me and 'My Life Chapters', please message me, email me, comment on,  however you want to contact me and let me know so I can get you access to that blog.  I would LOVE to have you follow me.  But, I understand if not.  No biggie because both blogs are more for me than anything else.  I am discovering all kinds of things about who and what I am all about just by blogging.  What an awesome concept!

Thank you for your support and following me over the past few years.  I hope to see you on my other blog.

Be blessed and a blessing.

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment