Monday, March 17, 2014

GMG ~ Intentionally Focused Study ~ My Reflection

Take time to write out what God has spoken to your heart during this study.  How is your life going to change?  What is God asking you to do in order to live more radically, more intentionally, more focused for Him?  Consider sharing your results with your GMG group.

This is the first Monday morning in eight weeks I haven't started with my favorite group of women from the GMG Intentionally Focused Study.  I honesty have to say I'm sad and miss them.  We shared our hearts with each other.  We shared our struggles and our joys.  I pray God will bless each of us as we go forward and pray we will each continue in our desire to spend time with God and study His word, His direction for each of our lives.

My life has changed, maybe not dramatically changed, however, changed I am.  I believe if you commit to doing something for more than two weeks it becomes a habit.  I believe this study has not become a habit but a desire.  A desire for more of God.  More of His direction for me.  I look forward to my time with Him and seeing what it is He is saying to my heart.  I have seen a change in my attitude.  I have seen a change in my obedience.  I have seen a change in my waiting to hear His voice.  I have seen a change in the way I care for His temple.  I have a long way to go.  I know with His help and guidance, I will continue to change.

Thank you GMG for your diligence, your prayers and your dedication to this group of people.  I have been blessed beyond what I ever expected by this study and look forward to what is to come.

Be blessed and a blessing.

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment