Monday, March 10, 2014

GMG ~ Week Eight ~ Let's Be Intentional

Week 8 Challenge:  This week focus on making one healthy habit in both how you eat and exercise!  Some examples might include drinking more water, begin walking or running to incorporate some exercise into your day...even skipping the elevator and taking the stairs helps to add in a little exercise throughout the day  Pray and ask God to help you make a healthy habit in each of these areas this week and invite a friend in your life to help hold you accountable.

Week 8 Memory Verse:  Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you whom you have received from God?  You are not your own; you were bought at a price.  Therefore honor God with your bodies. ~ 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Week 8:  This week I'm going to be intentionally focused on:  Not only keep starting each day in the word of God, but making sure I am getting the exercise in and eating and making healthy choices.  I need to stop sabotaging myself on the weekends.  I need to my sure my body is getting as healthy as my spirit.

Your Health:  "Don't get distracted by physical food.  Don't think food can satisfy the longing of your soul.  Only Jesus can do this.  Our souls were created to crave him.  Many people are waiting to hear the message of your calling.  Don't get stuck in defeat and held back from it." ~ Lysa Terkeurst, Made to Crave

No comments:

Post a Comment