Thursday, March 6, 2014

GMG Intentionally Focused Study Week 7 Day 4

Romans 12:13

S:  When God's people are in need, be ready to help them.  Always be eager to practice hospitality.

O:  Be ready to help.  Always be eager.

A:  I used to always complain when someone would show up at our home unexpected because I was worried my house wasn't in good shape.  This scripture goes with the rest of the week teaching me I need to be about my house so I may be hospitable, ALWAYS and be ready and eager to help.

P:  Father, I am grateful you have helped me overcome the disappointment of someone showing up unexpected at my home.  And while I know that is not all this verse is talking about, I thank you for pointing out to me that it's okay to entertain someone in need even if there are dishes in the sink and unmade beds.  There are more important tasks ahead of me.

~Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment