Monday, March 3, 2014

GMG Intentionally Focused Study Week 7 Day 1

Good morning Ladies.  What a wonderful weekend.  I hope you all have a wonderful week.

1Peter 4:9-10

S:  Cheerfully share your home with those who need a meal or a place to stay.  God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts.  Use them well to serve one another.

O:  Cheerfully/Without grudging/Without grumbling.  Variety of gifts to use to SERVE.

A:  I have been one to say I know God has given me gifts to use but I am just not sure what it is YET.  I am trying to figure it out.  I need to start somewhere and figure it out now.  Time here is short.  Stop waiting to figure it out and, as the slogan goes, 'JUST DO IT'.

P:  Father, I will stop waiting and wasting time.  Help me discover my gifts along the way.  I will serve as you lay on my heart and grow from there.

~Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment