Friday, October 24, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 8 - Day 5

Reading Esther 9:1-32

S:  Esther 10:3 Mordecai the Jew ranked second in command to King Xerxes. He was popular among the Jews and greatly respected by them. He worked hard for the good of his people; he cared for the peace and prosperity if his race. 

O:  Respected and cared for his people. 

A:  This was an amazing life changing study. It has taught me to be bold. It has taught me to stand up for what I believe. It has taught me to trust. And most importantly that God is by my side always. He will use me in a mighty way to get his work accomplished. Not my will Father, but your own. 

P:  Father thank you for using Esther and Mordecai  and even Haman in such a mighty way to get your work done. You have taught me so much through this study. Thank you for these lovely women who openly shared how you were teaching each of them to help us all grow. Be with each of us as we continue to grow and give us all courage to stand up for you and spread your love in this lost dark world. In your precious son's name, I pray. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment