Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 7 - Day 4

Reading Esther 7:7-8

S:  Proverbs 16:4  The Lord has made everything for his purposes, even the wicked for a day of disaster. 

O:  Made everything for His purposes. 

A:  Doesn't this bring it all together for you?  It does me. When I finally realize the reason for everything is for God's purpose, it just makes sense. It's not about me. It's not about you. It's not about anything else.  It's just about Him. His will. His purpose. Everything. Period. 

P:  Father, I try to make everything so hard. You make things so easy. I need to put you first in all things and realize that it's all because of you. ~Amen

One of my favorites songs. Share one of yours today. Let's praise Him and his purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment