Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 7 - Day 2

Reading Esther 7:3-4

S: Joshua 1:9 This is my command - be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For The Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

O:  Be strong and courageous. God is with me always. 

A:  This week is already a week of being courageous. God is breaking my chains of worry and now giving me the boldness to stand for who I am in Him. I can be brave enough to stand up for my beliefs and He will be right by my side. I am one who likes to blend in and not have attention drawn to myself. And as I have said before I do sometimes speak up (which most times takes a lot) and it's not always at the right time. I need to be confident in my faith and standing up for Christ. 

P:  Father thank you for giving me this scripture as a reminder you are always by my side and that I can boldly walk in faith knowing you are there. I ask you to continue to hold my tongue when it should be held but to also help me be strong enough to use it when I need to speak up for you and furthering your kingdom. This week I am claiming things to be mine in your name with a boldness of faith. And if it not be your will, I will still be thankful in what you are preparing for me. In Jesus precious name. ~Amen. 

TT:  I am thankful for a safe trip to and from PA and for time with family and friends. Also, the gorgeous weather for my friends beautiful wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment