Monday, October 6, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 6 - Day 1

Reading Esther 6:1-3

S:  Proverbs 16:13  The king is pleased with words from righteous lips; he loves those who speak honestly. 

O:  Righteous and honest words. 

A:  Do I choose my words carefully?  Are they righteous and true? Most importantly are they pleasing The King? 

P:  Father, God, Mighty One, One True King, are the words of my mouth and meditation of my heart pleasing to you! O Holy One?  May you guide my heart and direct my path and give me words to speak that only bring glory, honor and praise to you.  For you alone are holy. I praise you and honor you. What a privilege it is to be able to speak your name. Oh what a privilege. ~Amen 

Please pray for a man I met this weekend whose son is dying from a lung disease. The son is only 46, married and has a small daughter. It was painful to see this father already grieving for the loss of his son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment