Friday, October 3, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 5 - Day 5

Reading: Esther 5:12-14

S:  Proverbs 14:22 If you plan to do evil, you will be lost; if you plan to do good, you will receive unfailing love and faithfulness. 

O:  PLAN     evil=lost   good=love and faithfulness

A:  I love this!  God knows my heart.  Man does not.  So many times I have been in situations where I feel my character is being questioned or whether or not I'm genuine and it makes me worry what others are thinking. I have always been like that. It bothers me that I allow satan to win at his games. But praise God, he knows my heart. Iit doesn't matter what people think.  (I may be really off on what I am getting from this scripture today than others, but this is how God spoke to me today and I love it!)

P:  Father thank you for giving me what I needed to hear today. You know my heart. You know I doubt myself all the time. Thank you for a loving husband who builds me up and tells me to be confident in who I am. Thank you for your word to guide me. ~Amen

FFF: I was up early praying for all of us today. I am especially excited for the wedding. Mary I am praying for a perfect day and many oppotunities to share God's love. I pray we all have a weekend that gives us what we need to recharge our souls for another week.  I will finally be going to church this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment