Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 7 - Day 3

Reading Esther 7:5-6

S:  Psalms 37:28 For The Lord loves justice, and he will never abandon the godly. He will keep them safe forever, but the children of the wicked will die. 

O: Justice. Godly. Safe. 

A:  More comfort from the word of God. It makes me sad to think how many people in this world do not know this wonderful Savior. I love the fact that I can run into His loving arms and sit in His lap with all my joys and sorrows.  The wicked don't do this. They aren't running in fear. I am. My fear is not having the comfort of God to care for me and prepare a home for me. Being lost is not a good feeling. He gives me direction in his word how to get 'home'. He keeps me safe and will never let me go. 

P:  Father, thank you for loving me and never letting go even when I have strayed. Thank you for giving me a heart for you. Thank you for giving me the desire to want more of your word and for being my friend and confidant. You know me inside and out. I ask forgiveness for my sins.  Thank you for your mercy. Thank you for keeping me safe. Thank you for helping me grow through disappointments. I know you have a great plan for my life. I love you. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment