Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 6 - Day 3

Reading Esther 6:7-9

S:  Romans 12:3 Because of the privledge and authority God has given me, I give each you this warning: Don't think you are better than you are. Be honest in evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us. 

O:  Privledge. Warning. Evaluation. Measuring. Faith. 

A:  God has given me a privilege of being his child and oh what a privilege. But I need to be careful in how I conduct myself. I must be humble and honest in a way that only glorifies Him. 

P:  Father what an honor to be called your child. What a privilege. Forgive me for not always representing you. Forgive me for accepting praise for things I've done to lift myself up. Give me opportunities to serve you and show others who you are and what you can do for the lost. ~Amen. 






No comments:

Post a Comment