Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 8 - Day 2

Reading Esther 8:11-17

S:  Psalms 97:10 You who love The Lord, hate evil!  He protects the lives of his godly people and rescues them from the power of the wicked. 

O:  Love. Protect. Rescue. 

A:  More words of comfort!  I'm am thankful to be His child. Thankful for protection. Knowing I can step boldly out in faith and God having my back gives me confidence. I need to do more witnessing and sharing and spreading His word. 

P:  Father again I come before you this morning praising you and thanking you for your hand of protection and rescuing me from the evil one. I know you are by my side always. Give me the armor of God to boldly step out in faith to proclaim your name to all. I need not fear. Father, I also ask you be with Doug and Amy as Doug heads into surgery. Guide the surgeon's hands. Be with all who care for him. Be with Amy as she waits. I also ask you be in the recovery process. May his pain be minimal. Be with Amy as she cares for his needs. I ask in Jesus' precious name. ~ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment