Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 6 - Day 2

Reading Esther 6:4-6

S:  Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall. 

O:  Pride, haughtiness=Destruction, fall. 

A:  I have done this. I am guilty. You get called and thinking you are going to be rewarded, praised for something you did. Not!  I hate my prideful self. It's ugly and displeasing to God. I have been warned. Fear pride. 

P:  Father, I am humbled. I am sorry. Please take my pride away. I need only boast in you and you alone. We have many prayer requests. Be with each one, especially Amy and Doug this day. Be with the doctors and other individuals who will care for him today and those who will minister to Amy as she waits. We give this surgery to you Lord. I ask this in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior's name. ~Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment