Thursday, October 23, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 8 - Day 4

Reading Esther 9:11-22

S:  Psalms 71:24 I will tell about your righteousness deeds all day long, for everyone who tried to hurt me has been shamed and humiliated. 

O:  Talk about God all day long. 

A:  I think we talked about this last week, too. How much better our lives we be if we did this. But I get done with my reading and devotion time and get busy with my day and don't talk much about it anymore. How shameful. I was thinking this yesterday, I wish I would consume my life with the things of God as much as I do all the other stuff. How much better would my life be. 

P:  Father God, consume me. Give my your holy fire to burn with a longing to be about your work. Forgive me for not being a better steward of my time. I love you Father and praise your holy name. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment