Friday, October 10, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 6 - Day 5

Reading Esther 6:12-14

S:  Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you. 

O:  Bless. Curse. 

A:  To be a child of God is a blessing. We are covered by his blood. We are protected even in death. We do not need to fear this world and the things of it. He has completed the plan to save us from destruction in his Son's life. It's amazing how much I have learned from this study. God works out every detail to his advantage to do his will, using people like Esther, an orphan so I too can be used. 

P:  Father I ask you to use me and the women in this group to be used for you work. To get your work done. Help us to be used in each of our places in this world. We exalt your name and we love you. Thank you for leading me here. Right here where I am. Make known to us the paths you want us to take to spread your word. We trust you and love you. This world has so many terrible things going on. Give us the fearlessness we need to do your work for we know that even in death we are victorious in you. Praise you Jesus!  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment